This legal notice regulates the purpose and use of the website www.casacacaogirona.com and www.hotelcasacacao.com, owned by JOROFON, S.L. (Hereinafter, the WEBSITE OWNER).
Navigation through THE WEBSITE OWNER’s website attributes the condition of USER and entails complete and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the terms and conditions published herein, advising that these terms and conditions may be modified without prior notification from the WEBSITE OWNER, in which case it shall be published and notified as soon as possible.
For this reason, we recommend you read the contents carefully should you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
Furthermore, the user is obliged to use the website correctly in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of these exchanges and this Legal Notice, and to respond before the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, for any damage of prejudicial circumstances they may cause as a result of non-compliance of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and the WEBSITE OWNER may refuse or remove access and its use at any time.
THE WEBSITE OWNER, in compliance of the E-Commerce and Information Society Services Act 34/2002, of 11 July, informs that:
- The corporate name is: JOROFON, S.L.
- The trade name is: CASA CACAO
- The tax code is: B-17412834
- The registered offices are at: Can Sunyer, 46 – 17007 Girona (Girona)
- Registered with the Companies Register of Girona, tome 1391, folio 23, section 8, page GI 13664, entry 13.
The different means of communication listed below have been made available to communicate with us:
- Tel: +34 972 222 157
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between the users and the WEBSITE OWNER shall be deemed effective, for all relevant purposes, when made through the means mentioned above.
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, THE WEBSITE OWNER may condition the use of some of its services offered on the website by first requesting completion of the relevant form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the data communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER and shall be the only person responsible for any false or inaccurate statements they make.
The user expressly undertakes to use the contents and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER suitably and not to use them to, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, supports terrorism or, in general, that is contrary to law and public order.
- Introduce on the network any computer viruses or take actions that are susceptible to altering, breaking, interrupting or generating errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical or logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as preventing access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the IT resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Try to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the WEBSITE OWNER’s IT systems of those of third parties and, if appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well violating the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless in possession of authorisation from the holder of the relevant rights or unless it is legally permitted.
- Request data for advertising purposes or send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the website contents, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, comprise a work that is the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, without any rights of use of such elements being deemed as granted to the user beyond the strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and, if appropriate, make authorised private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently granted to third parties, nor installed in servers connected to the network, nor become subject to any kind of exploitation.
Similarly, all the trademarks, trade names or distinctive symbols of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, without such use or access giving the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, grant or public communication of the content and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the rights of use are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyper link does not imply, under any circumstances, the existence of a relationship between the WEBISTE OWNER and the website owner in which it is established, nor the WEBSITE OWNER’s acceptance or approval of its content or services.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not liable for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor of the actions they take based on such material.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN THE ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and its purpose is merely informative, without fully guaranteeing access to all its contents, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or current accuracy, nor its suitability or use for a specific objective.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damage or prejudicial circumstances of any kind derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or current nature of the contents, as well as the existence of errors and defects of all kinds of transmitted, disclosed, stored, available contents, which have been accessed via the website or of the services offered.
- The presence of a virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in users’ IT systems, electronic documents or data.
- Non-compliance of the laws, good faith, public order, use of traffic and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE WEBSITE OWNER is not liable for the actions of third parties that breach intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as legislation on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Similarly, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any liability regarding the information found outside this website and that are not directly managed by our web master. The function of links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources that can broaden the contents offered by this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, in the same way it is not responsible for the result obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyper links by third parties.
4.2. PROTOCOL IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
Should any user or third party deem there are facts or circumstances that reveal an illegal use of any content and/or the realisation of any activity on the pages included or accessible via the website, they should notify THE WEBSITE OWNER duly identifying and specifying the alleged offences.
The administrative information provided via the website does not replace the legal publishing of the laws, rules, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official gazettes of the public administration, which are the only instruments that attest to their authenticity and contents. The information available on this website must be understood as a guide with no legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The following terms and conditions shall be governed by current Spanish legislation.