What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file downloaded onto the computer when the User accesses certain website. Cookies enable a website to, among other things, store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies exist?
There are various types of cookies depending on different criteria:
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies. These are a kind of cookies designed to request and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: These are a kind of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a limited period by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies, those belonging to JOROFON, S.L.
- Third party cookies. Those owned by a third party, different to JOROFON, S.L., who processes the collected information.
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical and/or customisation cookies. Those used to improve the service, locate incidences, recognise the user, etc.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies. Those used to analyse browsing information and offer advertising, whether generic or customised.
What kinds of cookies are more common?
- TECHNICAL: These are OWN cookies, of the session, identification, configuration and registration, strictly necessary for identifying the user and providing the services requested by the user. The information obtained through these cookies is only processed by JOROFON, S.L.
- ANALYSIS: Those that, either processed by us or third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and, therefore, measure and statistically analyse users’ use of the offered service. For this reason, the browsing of our website is analysed to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- ADVERTISING: Those that, either processed by us or third parties, enable the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that may be included on our website and/or store information on users’ behaviour obtained through continued observation. Thanks to them, we can get to know users’ internet browsing habits and show them advertising related to their browsing profile.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to offer personalised services and/or advertising, to analyse the functioning of the system, recognise when a user accesses it, locate incidences and problems that may arise and solve them as quickly as possible, as well as analyse and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is my consent required to add a cookie?
Consent is not required to install technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, consent of the interested party is needed, which can be requested via different channels. Regarding JOROFON, S.L., it shall be deemed granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the cookies being revoked and deactivated at any time.
What kinds of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: Those created and managed solely by us, and which enable the use to browse our website and use the different options, such as, for example, identify the session, personalise information or access the restricted access areas.
For further information, see:
The web domains www.casacacaogirona and www.hotelcasacacao.com use the following kinds of cookies:
Cookie name Purpose Expires
cc_cookie_accept This is a technical cookie to show or not show the cookies notice. 1 year
endoID Cookie used to identify the user on the website. Upon ending the session
How to deactivate cookies?
You can permit, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your equipment via the configuration of the browser options on your computer.
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_ES
- Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html